Long-distance relationships in difficult times like these are what each of us is facing, is hard to sustain. These are such times when we are hearing a lot of things as to how to not get affected by what is going around. Most heard word these days is COVID and Be Positive. Trust me the most negative word these days is “Be Positive”. I am not going to say anything like that. Below are some of the things that can be done to keep the spark alive in your relationship.
1. Video calls – This is the best way in these times to get connected. Fix up a time and get on the call with each other. Talk about old things which bring a smile on both of your faces. May be while being on video call one person can make food and another person can suggest what all things to be put in it. Be experimental and try different things which you guys have never thought can try. This is your time guys.
2. Intimate Chats – This is one of the most important things which should not be missed. You should do sex or intimate chats and talk openly when we did last time what you like and what you don’t. Next time we will be doing it this way or these are the things that we should try out. Be open and try to take it to the next level when you are talking to each other by seducing the other person and whatever best you guys can do. But do talk about these things as well since this is very important in a relationship and especially in long-distance one.
3. Plan for Future when you meet what will you do – This something that you both can do i.e. to talk about what all things we will do when we met. May plan a future date or plan a vacation together. If date then what all things each of you would like to have. And if planning a vacation then make a bucket list and which all places you want to visit together and what all things to be done. You can get your homework done for multiple places and then when this lockdown is over you will be ready with everything and without wasting any time you can go on vacation. Sound Interesting huh!!!
4. Talk about things which are missed most – You both can create a list of things that you guys miss, it may be shopping together or going on a stroll with each other hand. Then share this list and see how many things come in common, in this way you both will come to know about each other more and can improve your relationship in the long run.
5. Clarify differences – This is the best time to clarify your differences if due to some reason you guys fought with each other then get it clarified. Put your point and another person should listen to it calmly and quietly without reacting and then let other people speak in this way both will come to know that what and why that particular thing happened. If neither of you agrees with another person then come to a common point and take it a vow that we will try to avoid such things which can create differences and lead to fights.
6. Talk about things which you always want to say to each other – There were always times when you want to say something to your partner but was unable to, maybe due to time constraint or due to hitch. I would suggest open your heart and speak it out. It is always good to be open in relationships as that will improve trust on each other and couples can sustain uncertainty easily
7. Laugh Out Loud thinking and teasing each other that we are not together 24 hrs – This is just for fun but yes some people are stuck with each and don’t want to. Even if you guys don’t fall in that category still you can tease each other and make fun by saying this. Whether we say it or not but it is true that we all need our space and when we don’t get that space relationship started getting heavy or become a load.
Guys these are some of the tips that I think if used can keep us alive and our love for our partner intact. If you have any suggestions or comments please let us know. To read more relationship blogs please click here!!!
Read more blogs here
Hop on to travel blogs and tips to travel on a budget here
Author page: amazon.com/author/shivigoyal
Connect On Social Media
For sponsorship and collaboration mail – firstname.lastname@example.org